[Display Only - Not for Sale]
HOT TUNA w/ NEW RIDERS OF THE PURPLE SAGE ( NRPS ) - May 22, 1987 at Pine St. Theater in Portland Oregon - "20th Anniversary of the Summer of Love" celebration - First / Only printing concert poster or large handbill - 8 1/2" x 14" - Small poster printed black on light green paper features flaming Hot Tuna lettering by Gary Ewing (a SF / Portland concert Light show & graphic artist) and other hand lettering along with some typeset info at bottom - I've only seen four or five copies in the 9+ years I hunted extensively for concert posters and handbills in the Portland area! - Ultra Mega Rare - Pristine A- / B+ condition - 111.00
Also have a black on pink paper version of the same poster, though this copy has a few light ink spots (blue) and some light fading at left margin - Ultra Mega Rare - 99.00
CAPT. BEEFHEART - HOT TUNA - CHARLES LLOYD - Fri & Sat. Sept. 18 & 19, 1970 at Pepperland (San Rafael, California) - First and Only printing concert poster - 12 15/16" x 20 1/16" - poster in red, green, blue and shades of purple features young girls in can can clothing in back of large rabbit in foreground - HAND SIGNED by the artist, Mark Behrens in white crayon (removeable) -Ultra Rare - Pristine A- (NM) copy - Inquire for Availability / Price
WINTERLAND Oct 1970 Program / Booklet of upcoming acts - 8 15/16" x 5 31/32" - Features black and white photo of HOT TUNA along with text for their upcoming concert with NRPS - Also features Jimi Hendrix black and white photo on back cover (he had just died prior to press time), Jefferson Airplane / Grateful Dead photos and text, Quicksilver, Ike & Tina Turner, etc. - 16 pages (a little orange color in front cover and some inside, rest is black and white), artwork by Randy Tuten - Pristine A- / B+ condition - 111.00
[Display Only - Not for Sale]
I may have a few Fillmore cards with Hot Tuna, inquire.
* Add $22.00 to $27.00 for shipping on an order of poster(s) (with or without handbills) for Priority Mail / Insurance / Strong tube / quality protective care packing / post office mailing / etc. - Call for a Priority Mail quote for your location.
* Add $25.00 for Registered Priority Mail / Insured delivery (Includes sturdy condition protecting packing / Strong Tube etc.
* Add $25.00 to $35.00 for UPS Blue / 2nd Day delivery (Quicker, more predictable these days!) - Call for UPS Shipping Charges, which are changing due to shifting fuel surcharges.
* Add $11.75 for an order of handbill(s), or other non-poster items, or $25.00 to $35.00 for UPS Blue / 2nd Day Air delivery (more predictable delivery time) - Please call for UPS quote to your location.
* Foreign Orders, Alaska and Hawaii - Please call for a shipping quote / rate to your location.
PRICES BEING REVISED - INQUIRE FOR DETAILS ON SPECIFIC ITEMS
Send a money order or cashier's check (faster) or check to:
820-A Kupulau Drive
Kihei, HI 96753-9231
CALL OR FAX...
Noon to Midnight, Pacific Standard Time
PHONE AND FAX NUMBER: (808) 874-9126
Text and layout are copyright (c) postergeist 1998 through 2010
postergeist & PosterGeist! are Registered Trademarks of David Faggioli and postergeist.com
All images are copyrighted by the artists.
*All Family Dog images © Family Dog Productions. Family Dog Productions is the D.B.A. of Chester Helms, 771 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA, 94108.
All Bill Graham Presents items either © Bill Graham Presents 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and/or copyrights administered by Bill Graham Presents.