Multi-concert handbill for Bill Graham concerts - First Printing Handbill - 8 15 /16" x 7" - Features Randy Tuten lettering in black on gray paper stock listing the October 25th, 1972 ELTON JOHN concert with Family as warm-up act at Berkeley Community Center (California) - Other venues listed include concerts with PINK FLOYD, POCO, T-REX, DOOBIE BROTHERS, J. GEILS, FRAMPTON'S CAMEL, JOE COCKER, HOT TUNA, SAVOY BROWN, etc. - Folded in half, a little ballpoint pen writing on backside - B / B+ overall condition - Uncommon - 50.00
* Add $22.00 to $27.00 for shipping on an order of poster(s) (with or without handbills) for Priority Mail / Insurance / Strong tube / quality protective care packing / post office mailing / etc. - Call for a Priority Mail quote for your location.
* Add $25.00 for Registered Priority Mail / Insured delivery (Includes sturdy condition protecting packing / Strong Tube etc.
* Add $25.00 to $35.00 for UPS Blue / 2nd Day delivery (Quicker, more predictable these days!) - Call for UPS Shipping Charges, which are changing due to shifting fuel surcharges.
* Add $11.75 for an order of handbill(s), or other non-poster items, or $25.00 to $35.00 for UPS Blue / 2nd Day Air delivery (more predictable delivery time) - Please call for UPS quote to your location.
* Foreign Orders, Alaska and Hawaii - Please call for a shipping quote / rate to your location.
PRICES BEING REVISED - INQUIRE FOR DETAILS ON SPECIFIC ITEMS
Send a money order or cashier's check (faster) or check to:>
820-A Kupulau Drive
Kihei, HI 96753-9231
CALL OR FAX...
Noon to Midnight, Pacific Standard Time
PHONE AND FAX NUMBER: (808) 874-9126
Text and layout are copyright (c) postergeist 1998 through 2010
postergeist & PosterGeist! are Registered Trademarks of David Faggioli and postergeist.com
All images are copyrighted by the artists.
*All Family Dog images © Family Dog Productions. Family Dog Productions is the D.B.A. of Chester Helms, 771 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA, 94108.
All Bill Graham Presents items either © Bill Graham Presents 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and/or copyrights administered by Bill Graham Presents.