BYRDS w/ Bill Withers at New Rock & Roll Circus (Portland, Oregon...this show was rescheduled for another location later on) November 11, 1971 - First / Only Printing concert handbill printed on thin paper stock - 5 1/16" x 8 17/32" - Features vintage photo of THE BYRDS surrounded by top notch Bruce Weber artwork - This is a double sided handbill with a blue on white Bruce Weber design surrounding a photo of IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY with JAMES COTTON (small photo also) for a Fri, Nov 12th, 1971 show at the same location) - I've seen four copies in the 9+ years I spent extensively hunting for posters and handbills in the Portland area - Ultra Mega Rare - Pristine A / A- condition! - Inquire for Current Price / Availability
Clickable scan of the above handbill posted below:
JEFFERSON AIRPLANE / BYRDS / PH PHACTOR w/ Magic Fern at Memorial Coliseum (Portland, Oregon) May 28th, 1967 - First / Only Printing concert handbill - 8 1/32" x 5 1/2" - Artwork by Paul Bassett (drummer for PH Phactor Jug Band), this design did not appear as a poster - (See ART OF ROCK, page 289, plate 3.109 for image of the handbill) - Ultra Mega Rare (especially in this shape!) - Pristine A / A- shape! Inquire for Current Price / Availability
Image of the above is posted at:
MIKE BLOOMFIELD (& FRIENDS) / THE BYRDS / PACIFIC GAS & ELECTRIC FEB. 6 through 9, 1969 at Fillmore West (Bill Graham Presents in San Francisco) - First Printing concert handbill on printed card stock - 4 11/32" x 7" - Postcard back card, BG-159 in the Fillmore series (See ART OF THE FILLMORE and / or ART OF ROCK for full color image of this design) - Features photo of woman in magenta, pink and white surrounded by border in black with small seagull illustrations at the corners against strong magenta background. Illustration by R. Tuten - Pristine B+ copy (very light, difficult to see wear) 15.00
THE BYRDS / POCO / COMMANDER CODY / LED ZEPPELIN / VAN MORRISON / IRON BUTTERFLY / ALBERT KING / COLD BLOOD / BLACK OAK ARKANSAS / AUM / MASON PROFFIT / AUM August 13 through August 26 1970 (several different concerts listed during the month) at Fillmore West (Bill Graham Presents in San Francisco) BG-246-PC-A in the Bill Graham / Fillmore series. - First Printing - 7 1/32" x 9 1/4" - Double size card with calendar printed on backside - (see ART OF THE FILLMORE or ART OF ROCK for image) - David Singer artwork surrounds collage. Beautiful A- condition! (tiny bit of aging visible at a corner or two on backside) - Rare - Inquire for Availability / Price
* Add $22.00 to $27.00 for shipping on an order of poster(s) (with or without handbills) for Priority Mail / Insurance / Strong tube / quality protective care packing / post office mailing / etc. - Call for a Priority Mail quote for your location.
* Add $25.00 for Registered Priority Mail / Insured delivery (Includes sturdy condition protecting packing / Strong Tube etc.
* Add $25.00 to $35.00 for UPS Blue / 2nd Day delivery (Quicker, more predictable these days!) - Call for UPS Shipping Charges, which are changing due to shifting fuel surcharges.
* Add $11.75 for an order of handbill(s), or other non-poster items, or $25.00 to $35.00 for UPS Blue / 2nd Day Air delivery (more predictable delivery time) - Please call for UPS quote to your location.
* Foreign Orders, Alaska and Hawaii - Please call for a shipping quote / rate to your location.
PRICES BEING REVISED - INQUIRE FOR DETAILS ON SPECIFIC ITEMS
Send a money order or cashier's check (faster) or check to:>
820-A Kupulau Drive
Kihei, HI 96753-9231
CALL OR FAX...
Noon to Midnight, Pacific Standard Time
PHONE AND FAX NUMBER: (808) 874-9126
Text and layout are copyright (c) postergeist 1998 through 2010
postergeist & PosterGeist! are Registered Trademarks of David Faggioli and postergeist.com
All images are copyrighted by the artists.
*All Family Dog images © Family Dog Productions. Family Dog Productions is the D.B.A. of Chester Helms, 771 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA, 94108.
All Bill Graham Presents items either © Bill Graham Presents 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and/or copyrights administered by Bill Graham Presents.